GOLLIS UNIVERSITY; Job advertisement
Institution: Gollis University
Position: Coordinator of Education Department
Due Date: Dec 27, 2011
1. The applicant must have earned a bachelor degree, Master Degree in Education and other social science Field, etc.
2. The applicant must have/has 2-3 years of working experiences in education field.
3. The applicant must be able to write and speak English fluently.
4. The applicant must be able to work hard under pressure and meet deadlines.
The incumbent of this position is required to perform the following functions:
- 1. Organizing and managing the Office of the department.
- 2. Coordinating and integrating the work of the
3. Working with the Office of the President through the University Provost to integrate the plans for the Department with those of the University.
4. Allocating available funds for instruction and research within the various departments and offices of the Department.
5. Preparing and submitting to the Office of the President, the Faculty’s monthly report.
6. Recruiting and retaining the Department’s faculty and staffing response to programmatic needs and encouraging their professional development
7. Coordinating class and room schedules, preparing copy for the Department’s Bulletin and ensuring that text book orders are processed in a timely fashion.
8. Participating in all university activities as assigned.
Interesting applicants must submit their CVs with all copies of documents to Gollis University in 7 days beginning of announcement date which is Dec20, 2012. Or before noon 12:00PM, Dec27, 2012
This post has been viewed 505 times.